Friday, October 16, 2009

Freaky Friday

LOL.....no real reason why I called it that!!! Well, this is my first Friday night having to work and can we all say "BORING"???? Sigh..........oh well, only 3 hours to go now!!! I work until 9pm tonight. :(  I am off tomorrow though!!! Then I work on Sunday. Tomorrow night we are going to go bowling for a surprise birthday party for my friend Sue. It is her 40th Birthday, her husband is away until November working and so there is a surprise party for her at the bowling alley!!! It sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!!! Will write more this weekend and tell you all about it.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

hey bowling fun fun fun i love to bowl i only went once though :( oh well in fifteen minutes were going to the park!!!YAY see you later aunty cherie!!!

love alyssa
xoxoxoxoxo
:)