Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Alyssa.............I did it!!!!!!!! :)  I added a blinkie!! All by myself!! hahahahaha Poor girl is going to be so embarrassed that I am her Auntie!! :)  Now that I figured that out........I am going to do so much with my blog!!! :)  Wait til you see!!! Well, I am at work and am not very busy at all. Only 45 minutes to go though so that's kinda cool! Then it's off to Walmart !!!!!!! One of my favorite stores!!!! It's getting cooler outside :(  I don't want winter to come! I would like Christmas to come and still have warm weather and not have to shovel sidewalks or wear boots and gloves!!! Oh in a perfect world!! I am thinking I will have to make one of these for our DJ company!!! That's right, we have our own DJ company and are just getting started. We are hopefully going to join the Bridal Fair in Vernon in January!!! That should be interesting!! We went to it last year for me as I am getting married in June 2010!!  So this should be fun!!!

Well, going to go and finish my reports and stuff. Have a good night!!!

Cherie

No comments: