Friday, October 2, 2009

UGH

Free Smileys
Well, winter is coming, which I guess in one way is ok cause that means Christmas is coming soon!!! But, it's cold and damp out and this morning, from my desk at work, I saw snow on the top of the mountain!! :(  They had snow at Big White today, that's one of the ski hills out here! People are still playing golf!!! Thanks Alyssa for all the encouragement!!! I am learning. I think I have it set where anyone can leave a comment on my blog so try again or have mommy help you!! I don't know why it wouldn't work.

We went looking for more Halloween stuff today!!!  The yard is starting to look like a graveyard!!  lol. Jeff, my son, got all excited about it but thinks we need more lights!!!  Only one more month til we can start decorating for Christmas!!! Woohoo!!!!

I forgot to take my medications last night so haven't been feeling the best today. :( I have Lupus (it's an autoimmune disease, where my immune system attacks my body instead of protects it). Anyway, have taken them all tonight so here's to hoping I feel better tomorrow. Have been working on eating better, resting more, and trying new ways to treat Lupus so that maybe I can be in remission (where I am not having pain, feeling sick, etc....for periods of time) a bit more often.

I think I might start my Christmas crafts so that I have a head start this year. I also am going to attempt Scrapbooking!!!  I have a couple of ideas for scrapbooks that I want to do. I have never done it and need to go over to dad's and see if any of mom's stuff is still there and what I need to go out and buy. Also, I think the girls and i will be getting together soon and doing Save the Date Cards, etc.....for the wedding. :)

Well, time to go for now. Maybe will look at changing a few things on here and then play a game or something and then bed. Have a great night. Oh yeah.......Peter is DJing a Wedding tomorrow night!!  It is at a nice Golf Course and if I am feeling better then I am going to go with him. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

hi aunty cherie WOW it woulde awesome to see your house on halloween!!!! and to look like a grave yard makes everything sooooo much better!!!!! i am doing a head start on my christmas crafts to we got alot of stuff from nana when we were there!!!!

alyssa