Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well, today we went to a Wedding for a friend of mine that works at the resort. It was a beautiful small wedding and I am so very happy for her!!!  She finally found the man for her and they are now very happy together. There was lots of laughter and lots of tears. The grooms father passed away a month or so ago and so there was a little tribute to him and then a lovely song was played (it was the Bride and Grooms song) and it made people cry. Mostly me!!  lol. Wow have I been emotional lately. Anyway, it was wonderful and the food was great too! I posted a ticker to countdown until our wedding and also one to count down to Christmas!!! It's at the bottom of my page!!! lol. Now one day I will figure out how to put pictures on here and then maybe you can see some!!
 Tomorrow my dad is cooking a turkey as I am working all day. I can't wait to get off work and go for turkey. I have to make the gravy when I get there though but that's ok. I have to remember to set the PVR to record my shows because although I know we will get to watch them at dad's house, he will talk all the way through them and then I can't hear them. I still haven't watched my show's from this week!! lol. Tuesday is going to be a day of staying in my jammies and watching my shows while curled up under my comforter!!! Also, I bought a couple of movies and so I would like to watch them too. One of them is Wall E!!!! I haven't seen it yet and am dying to see it!!! What better time to watch movies than when it's cold out?? :) That's what my mom and I used to do. I find it hard to do some of the things that we used to do together, it's just not the same without her!!!! I try to do them with other people, but again, not the same!!

Well, better go and try to get some sleep. 6 am comes quickly these days!!!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

hi Auntie Cherie!!!! are turkey and thanks giving was wonderful!! man you will love wall e we watched it before i thing three times it is a really good movie!!!! wall e is so cute!!!! so is eva (she is the robot wall e likes!!)well talk to you soon!!!!

alyssa