Sunday, October 4, 2009

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

That's what I would like to be doing right now!!!! Sleeping!!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz We got home about 2 am and I had to get up at 6. :(  I know it was my own choice and I am not really complaining, I am just saying that I would love to be back in my jammies and in bed or cuddling on the couch and snoozing there. :)  Only 7 more hours til I can do that!!!! But hey, who's counting??? lol. We are having ham tonight and watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition!!! I LOVE that show! It makes me cry all the time! I love hearing their stories and then watching as their entire lives are changed for the better. There is way too much bad news in the world today that I find that show just brings some good back into it!! Cudo's to the entire team it takes and all the people that work to make all these families feel whole again!! It takes some very special people with big hearts to provide all that help and support!! I just wish they did that here in Canada as well!!! Maybe one day!?!

It's very cool outside today! Definitely not summer anymore!! Already I can hardly wait for Spring!! lol. Except I don't want to miss Christmas!!! lol. I know, I am a strange one!! If we could have nice warm weather, nothing under plus 10 celcius for the year that would be great!!!

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh, my sweetie is very nice to me!!!! He is going to Tim Horton's for me right now!!! :) While I am here working (or supposed to be), he feels sorry for me and is going to get me nurishment!!! :) I love him!!! xoxo

Well, have a good day. Must accomplish something resembling work while I am here!! Gate Cards here I come!!!! lol


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

hi aunty cherie!!! i love extreme home makeover home edition we watch it when ever we can!!!! it comes on tonight but i think you know that!!!! tell me about it i would love warm weather at winter but would"t that be wierd though!!!! it is snowing here like poring snow i do not know what it up with that!!!!ttyl

love alyssa