Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thirst Thursday

Hi there. Well, I have been in this weepy, emotional mood for a few days now. I don't know exactly what it is from. It could be that I miss my brother and his family, it could be that I miss my mom, it could be just my hormones!!! I don't know. I didn't sleep very much last night and even though I feel pretty good lately, everyday at work, the girls are asking me if I am ok. "Are you ok Cherie?" "You look tired today" or "you look pale today", that's a very polite way of telling you that you look like heck and what's the matter with you!!!! Sigh.....
So today I was like "do I look that bad that everyday people have to comment on it? Because I am feeling fine and you all are telling me how crappy I look". lol. I don't think they quite knew what to do. haha I felt bad afterwards because I know they care about me, see told you I was emotional!!! :(

Anyway, I am not sure why, but I cannot get enough to drink today.......hence the title of my post. I have had 12 litres of water today, 3 cups of tea, two cups of hot chocolate and a can of Coke Zero and I am still thirsty!!! Not sure why this is!!! I guess I have a lot to talk to my doctor about next week when I go for my checkup. I know I have lost weight so I can't wait to see what the scale says this time!!! I don't go until the 15th so it's like a week away still!! :(  Oh well.

We are going to a wedding this Saturday. It is a girl that I am friends with at work. She is getting married at the resort and so we are going to help her get ready on Saturday morning and Jeff is going to help with set up and stuff and Peter is doing the music for the ceremony! Then it's just a small reception. So that's nice.

We are going to the hot tub when I get off work tonight!!! I can't wait. My body is screaming "I want to relax in the hot tub"!!! lol. I find I sleep better when we go to the hot tub. It relaxes my body and muscles and mind so that I go home and go right to bed and then I sleep just fine.

Well, better go run my reports at work. Been a really slow, quiet night. My hours get cut next week. :( But I guess it's good because there's nothing to do.

Have a great night!!!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

hi aunty cherie!! im so exited to go to your wedding!! also i hope you have a good time at your friends wedding!!! i miss going to the hot tub!! i think you look normal!! i hope we can move there next year!! well i guess i better go now!!! love you!!

alyssa
xo